Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bug

Disaster, 50% of my flash drive has been wiped of several folders in the lab, on computer on position 8. including my project folder. All my configurations and outputs I had from February 2012. I am now looking into my backup which may not be up to date but may give me some where to start from. What a dull day for me,....

That's a bad news, and good to know so that we don't have to use that PC and backup our data all the times.. We have to all bring up the files that we have to see which one that we don't have so we can work on it again and to catch up with the rest of the project too..
Tevita

1 comment:

Convergence.com said...

Thanks mate , I am trying to run everything again on packet tracer and GNS so as to cover much ground on every spare time I get so as build up my lost files. It is really important to constantly back up the captured outputs.

Post a Comment